Friday, June 10, 2011

Missing Time to Paint

Well, it's Paint Party Friday and I don't have anything to submit.  We're still unpacking, but on top of that it has been one of the busiest couple of weeks of the year.  The warmer weather brought with it barbecues, camping, graduation parties, baseball games, longer hours at work (boo!).  Apart from work, all the activities have been wonderful but I just don't feel like myself when I don't get to paint or draw or scrapbook or bake...I have to do something creative to keep myself in balance.  So the plan is to get my new painting nook set up Sunday - I will post pictures - and get painting this week! 

5 comments:

  1. I was just saying how I'm looking forward to this weekend and next weekend, because I've had so much to do every weekend for the past couple of months, it seems. My reading has really slowed down. Next weekend we'll be out at your place for one day, but I have a 4-day weekend so I should still be able to get a lot done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I feel you. Our BBQ doesn't start until 4 on Saturday so at least you'll have a chunk of the day to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon ... lets quit our 'behind a desk' jobs and create the ultimate brownies and paint and create and make people smile! Good luck settling in to the new nest! Happy PPF and into the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ger - Wouldn't that be great! Maybe someday it'll happen for both of us. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete