Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Art Studio

Ah summer!  It always flies by.  My summer To Do list is still growing but here we are in the middle of July.  We've had some family members come stay with us for awhile so I had to move my painting stuff out to the garage.  I'm not sure how this will affect my paints because it's been so hot lately!  So far it has made them softer - the fluid acrylics even separated a bit and were really fluid.  But hopefully I can make it work. 

Here's a wide view of how it's set up.  Fortunately most of the hardware was already out there.  I just brought my art table and easel.  I love having such a big garage.  Now I just need a fan...

I have to include some pictures of Theo enjoying the new set up.  I don't have to watch him quite as closely out in the garage.  He can have more freedom and fun with the paint and that's a big bonus to the location.



This is the one I'm working on at the moment.  It's my second canvas from the bloom true course.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You're lucky to have so much space (and hopefully you're able to get all of your orignal space back in the not too distant future).

    ReplyDelete